Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today














A fe
w days ago I was just enjoying life like I always try to do and slowly I started thinking more and more about a word called today. Today is more powerful than tomorrow and more fun than yesterday, i hate it when people say "man i miss the good old days" how sad? Today is a gift to you and I think what you need to do is grab a hold of your today and absolutely use all that you can from it and if you do that you won't say "man the good old days" If you live a life of today, you will notice that your tomorrow will be so much more exciting.

You will be equipped from your today into your tomorrow and life will become more fun and enjoyable.

Today is the last today you will ever have before today becomes yesterday and your tomorrow will suddenly be your today

4 comments:

  1. Liked your topic and way of thinking.
    I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am so happy you have started a blog!

    I like this first post, it's a good way to start and a philosophy I also try to live by.

    Sometimes we get so caught up in the craziness of our heads that we forget to just enjoy the precious moments we have.

    Looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude...thats awesome dude...fflip somehow i wish i could think deep like that...but its all good.have an awesome today my man...randyboi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mihow, welcome to the world of blogging. They say that man learns most not by doing, watching, or studying, but rather by reflecting. I found that having a space and time in my life to write down a few of my thoughts down really helped with this reflection - and I hope you'll find the same joys through your blog.

    About your actual blog, moving away from "yesterday" and "tomorrow" is a great first step. A potential next one could be moving from "today" to "now". If that made any sense, have a look at what Eckhart Tolle has to say about it :) - you might be in the right place in the your life to contemplate this...

    Really looking forward to many many more blogs brother!

    PS: I love the picture - how did you manage to stand upside down like that and put the sky on the ground?

    ReplyDelete